Medium Hoofjack® Hoof Stand
Application & Uses
The Medium Hoofjack® will accommodate a pony up to a small draft or draft cross (hooves up to a size 7). The Medium Hoofjack® consists of one medium base with two magnets, one medium cradle, and one straight post with standard rubber cap.
The Medium Hoofjack® base is three inches shorter than the Standard Hoofjack® base. While the Medium Hoofjack®can be used in place of the Standard Hoofjack® it is ideal for:
The Medium Hoofjack® came about as a response to calls we've received over the years from people saying they were having difficulty keeping their heel on the ground when using the cradle on the front hoof. We finally realized that this was because the standard Hoofjack®base was too tall for someone under 5'10" when using the cradle on the front hoof. The medium base is made of linear polyethylene, is 9" in height and has a base diameter of 18". Overall height adjustment is 11" - 19". Two strong 90 lb pull magnets are included. The base material comes with a three year warranty against horse breakage.
- smaller ponies (under 12 hands)
- the geriatric or injured horse with limited range of motion
- the user who is under 5'10" wanting to use the cradle on the front feet.
Free 40 minute Hoofjack® instructional video included.
- Supports the hoof for daily care, treatment, bandaging, and more
- Eliminates the need to put the hoof between your knees or support the horses weight with your body
- Take your mind off your back and knees and put it back into your work.
- Pull a shoe, trim, rasp,and nail on a new shoe without ever putting the hoof between your knees or supporting the horse with you body
- The solution for the leaning horse
- Accommodates older horses with a limited range of motion
- Use the straight post for clipping or applying hoof polish
- Apply and remove studs with ease
- Allows the horse to stand in an anatomically correct and comfortable position. A comfortable horse will be more compliant making your job easier and safer.
- The cradle and straight post can be used on both the front and hind feet meaning you never have to support the weight of the horse with your hands or your body again
Hoofjack® is only for use on horses that have been trained to submit their foot to the handler.For safety and stability, one or both feet of the user should always be on the stand when in use.Working with and around horses may be hazardous. Equine Innovations Inc. is not responsible for damages that may occur due to the use of this product.Do not leave a horse with it's foot on the stand unattended!
Comfort for your horse, Ease for your body
Made in the USA by a farrier with over 35 years experience.